Gamesday Atlanta - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm wanting to go to Gamesday Atlanta with my local Games Workshop. Well being as this is my first time going I've got no clue as what to expect, unsure.gif and im scared unsure.gif ,and no clue how many points for my Necron army list to build. I'm going to list all the units i have and if anyone is kind enough, will u please help me how to sort these guys into a good army list.

2 necron lords on foot. 1 w/ warsythe 1 w/ SoL
    8 immortals
    48 warriors
    9 wraiths
    12 scarab bases
    3 tomb spyders 1 w/ pp
    3 heavy destroyers
    both C'tan
    I think thats what my army consists of. I intend to get a destroyer lord to run with my wraiths. thanks for any help. And what armies do you guys think from experience that i will be facing most often?and what amount of points do they play in gamesday?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drop both C'tan. not only will you have people complaining, there will be gamers there who will have prepared for some sort of defense against it, because of it's rep. apart from that, that's a good solid list to take to Gamesday. i don't know how necrons are organised, but that seems quite good.

Yeah, this is excellent! TY Angel of Rust!

Graktoof the vile, victor of 1000 battles, partial credit to 1000 more, and sore loser about the other 8000...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the list wasnt my army list. i was telling of all the units i have. i need someone to tell me what are the point army lists at Gamesday 200 points 1850 what? i have never been to one of these and i need to know.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

There is a sub-forum in these necron forums for army lists. Browse through them and see what you like.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

whaat amount of points do they play at these Gamesdays. what is the regulation point value per army.

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

74 (x4)

If you aren't sure, write up a 1500, 1850, and 2000 pt list. That should cover you.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, now does anyone know what army i will see most often if i was to walk up to a random person and ask them for a batlle?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x5)

Well, I'll bet Space Marines will be common. Not sure of other percentages, but I think 40%+ players play Space Marines or something stupid
    "There is only do, or do not. There is no try." - Yoda

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

it&#39;s gw fault for the &#39;flood&#39; of marine players, they over advertise marines, and dont give most other races a look in <_< . If gw gave an unbyas view on the armies, all the noobs wudnt collect marines, an then get experienced and stil use them.
    (>.< marine hater >.<)
    <span style='color:gray'><span style='font-family:Optima'>&quot;<span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>&quot;Their number is legion, their name is death.&quot;</span></span></span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

55 (x4)

Besidees the SM, CSM variants we have DH, WH & Necron almost SM categories, meaning lots of 3+ saves.
    On a side note, I&#39;m expecting a dark horse DE player to clean up this year.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast