D.e Vs Eldar Help! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    451 (x8)

can any one lend me a hand VS eldar I just keep getting crushed by howling banshies & gardians <:> please help&#33;&#33;&#33;
    Im going to give wyches a shot tonight but you have any tips give me a hand PLZZZZZ

spambot kill tally: 79

[16:19] <@Alzer> Arky's right though
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> I know he is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> He usually is.
    [16:20] <@Kaiser-> Sometimes it's intentional.
    ----
    [00:01] <+zubus> i love you, ya skirt wearin nothern monkey! ^_^

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

against the howling banshees whyches are the perfect oppontnet, because with the invulnerable saves there weapons are useless. and with the gaurdians. hmmmm id say assult them cause there pretty well gaurdsmen in assualt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wyches def for banshees. They get first attack cus of that mask thing but your 4++ should ward off. It all depends on your combat drug roll to see their effectiveness when assaulting banshees. A result of +1 strength, +1 attack, and re-roll any misses, go toe-to-teo with them. Make 12 inch assault move, eh, make sure you outnumber then for guaranteed success. +1 ws is now even better cus you hit on 3s and they hit on 5s. Always strike first....what can i say, its all good.

Guardians??? Come on. First 4 stats are (3). Whats not easy to kill about them? Shoot, assault, even the most basic warrior can go head to head with a basic guardian and end up victorious.

Closed Thread