New Unit - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: New Unit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I MISS THE TROLLS!!!! .... So I made a system for setting a fair point on any unit
    and created this Troll Pack unit for any ork-lover with an enemy that can accept it

Troll pack

1 Ork Beastmaster

WS—BS—S—T—W—I—A—Ld—Sv--Pts
    3----2-----3---3---1--2--1--8---6+--4pts

Equipment: chains in one hand , controlling the beasts, and a whip in the other. So 1 cc and cannot buy any other weapons or equipment.

Special rules:
    BeastMaster : Can control a Beast by rolling 3+ each turn.

3-5 Trolls

WS—BS—S—T—W—I—A—Ld—Sv—--Pts
    --2---2----5---5---2--1--1(2)-6--5+(i)--28Pts

Equipment. 2 CC weapons. Club and a big hand. A is always 2 and no equipment can be bought.
    The 5+ reflects a tough hide and a great ability to regenerate. The 5+ inv save does however not work against flamers and other fire-weapons. Works against power weapons though.

Special rules:
    Beast: Must be controlled each round by a beastmaster or it will act according to its personality.
    StupidBeast:
    If the beast is controlled it will do what the beastmaster tells it to do.
    If the roll is failed the stupid beast will do whatever is rolled on the tables below.

If beast is in CC roll D6:

1-2 Attacks nearest friendly unit if such a thing exists within 2?. Otherwise fights as normal.
    3-6 Attacks normally.

If the beast is not in cc roll D6

1 Confused: Stands still on the spot looking confused.
    2 Angry: Rushes 6?+D6? towards the nearest enemy and tries to charge.
    3 Raging: Moves 2D6? in random direction, charging if coming in contact with any models (including friendly)
    4 Hungry. If any model within 2? with T <= 3 exists, then the beast tries to eat that model. Do a normal attack procedure. If many models are within 2? select the poor ***** randomly.
    5 *****ed off at annoying creature. If any model within 2? with T<=3, then the beast tries to throw that creature away D6? in random direction. This is successful if you successfully roll to wound (that is beasts S vs victims T). The creature takes a S4 hit when landing. Any creatures landed upon also takes a S4 hit. If many models are within 2? select the poor ***** randomly.
    6 Strolling about: Move the beast D6? in random direction.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

did u get this idea from warcraft3?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not really, I just love trolls. Had a couple in my chaos army in warhammer fantasy battle and they are just so.... sweeeeeeeet
    Dont you just fall in love with the cave troll in lord of the rings?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the look of the LOTR cave troll..... Maybe i&#39;ll use you rules with your permission......

Closed Thread