Okay, One More Question On Necrons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you equip your Necron Lord with a warscythe, does it come with the built in guass blaster? im assuming yes, but in the description of warscythe it doesnt say anything about having a guass blaster in it...and the weapon for pariahs says the have the blaster built in..so, if you upgrade to the warscythe does it have the guass blaster? just a question =o

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, the staff of light is replaced by the warscythe altogether. And its _just_ a warscythe no blaster. So with this upgrade your lord becomes a close combat monster with no range weapons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oook, i have then decided to take the warscythe from my lord..(nother 10 points gone, but thats good thing)...my army is shooty..well, maybe i should leave it on him just in case..er..I DUNNO XD

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah well he roelz against enemy hq's, and 2d6 Armour penetration versus vehicles..

add the destroyer body to it, and you got a tank destroying monster who can move 12 inch , assault 6 inch, fall back/advance 3d6, and can kick major @ss against vehicles.. and a real nice toughness 6.

which will require most armies, 6's to wound in closecombat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm..i dont have enough wargear options left...and i guess i COULD take off phylactery....but that would mean bossting him up to 210 points...and that would be 2010 point army, im tryig t o keep it at exactly 2000 points, and i bave it at that right now...and plus i like the way the normal necron lord looks vs. the destroyer body

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it's either the looks or the power..

plus you should design your army to 1500 points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, im gonna do that, but im prolly gonna be playing alot of 1v1 battles and everbody uses 2k in that type of game....so, i will make a list for 1500 though, but thats for another day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We play mostly 1850's around my neck of the woods. (Tourney practise&#33 in my 1850 I run 2 lords:

One with Vod and res orb: 200 points

one with res orb, Dest. body, phylactery, warscythe, chronometron: 205 points

first one teleports around the board with the 10, (yes 10&#33 immortals shooting tanks and other hard units, while the second usually links up with he Wraiths looking for Carnifexes and such to kill.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i thought the same as u zeph wot a bummer that u cant

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, i realized it would be to good of a improvment for just 10 pts....but they syhoulda made a different warscythe, without the green rod, cus that usually signifies it shoots...but oh well, thats that many more extra green rods for me

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast