Here Is A Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What vehicle upgrades do you take the most?

I prefer disruption pods and multi trackers i find flachettes useless

Give ur dislikes and likes..... i guess

Selling Dwarf Battalion - Empire + Chaos Army Book - SM Codex - 40k stuff

Whee!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A tau vehicle without decoy launchers is just asking to get destroyed IMO. I think disruption pods are actually fairly useless since I tend to play on a 4x4 or 4x6 board, which means most anti tank weapons will reach anyway. Multi trackers are great for hammerheads, but otherwise there's really no need. Same goes for target arrays, then again a BS4 burst cannon is nice to have. I've never seen anyone use the drone upgrade on their hammerhead but I think it'd be worth having 2 more drones on the table.
    The enemies of the Emperor fear many things. They fear discovery, defeat, despair and death. Yet there is one thing they fear above all others. They fear the wrath of the Space Marines!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For my Hammerheads, I like taking Disruption Pods and Decoy Launchers for my Defence Package. Mixing in with that a Multi-Tracker, Allowing me to shoot and still move 12" for further defence. Sometimes, I throw in Gun Drones for extra firepower, and escape needs, or Seeker Missiles, depending on what the rest of my army is going to be doing.

For Devilfish, I dont bother with D-Pods, as they wont be far away from much. Typically just give them Decoy Launchers.

And, For Tetra's, I will almost exclusively stick a Targetting Array alone, on them.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How the tetra's working out for you?

I've only used mine twice so far. Both time I got them a targetting array so the Marker light would have the BS4. Only problem si they're so fragile, and my opponent wisely fear the markerlight, so they get got completely blown one game in turn one, with one game 1 down the other stunned in turn one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure. Dont have any, so can only proxy for the time being.

Your right, they are very fragile. They only seem to work, if you use em VERY carefully, and keep them near your rear lines until you have an oppertunity.

One trick, is having 2 differant vehicles, on 2 opposite ends of the board with seekers. Then, if your opponent mess's up and forgets, you can put a seeker into a rear arc.

They arent bad though. The Pulse Rifles allow them to remain useful, even when still waiting for a marker light opening.

Just be careful when using them. If anything, over exagerate there effectiveness. It might be useful for drawing out the enemy.

+ Reply to Thread