Tau - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tau

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how would i beat tau with three broadsides and a hammerhead

I think a great bumper sticker would be as follows:
    Proud parent of a child whose self-confidence is good enough that he doesn't need me advertising his minor scholastic achievements on my carclick me

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

A dual VC Fex can deal with a Hammerhead fairly easily. As for the Broadsides, a good sized squad of gaunts can tie them up for rounds on end. Also, if you can tie up other units in HtH (Kroot, Firewarriors, what not) you can limit the targets the Broadsides and Hammerhead have.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

+ Reply to Thread