Ht Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ht Question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an HT w/ a VC and ST's. I used the extra carpace peice that looks like a spike as a horn on my HT. Can that count as extended carapace? Speaking of such, does a mutated Tyrant HAVE to show all the biomorphs in order to get the regular armylist stats, or can I not use the morph peices as long as the stats are the same (I ask this b/c of EC)?

Thanks in advance,
    -Kingkrispy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> They will shoot you and cut you up and step on the pieces and burn them and assemble the ashes and shoot them again and grind them into sand and scatter the sand into the sea and boil the sea away and gather the hardened remains and melt them into a rock and shoot the rock and burn what&#39;s left and launch the remains into the sun and...
    </div>
    **or**
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The most powerful gun in the galaxy won&#39;t help if your opponent if bashing your brains out with a rock</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Earth> USA> NewYork> Schenectady> My Pants
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    74 (x4)

So long as you tell your opponent what you are fielding, you really only have to worry about biomorphs for tournies. It&#39;s fun to add toxin sacs and adrenal glands to TMCs and model the biomorphs, but it&#39;s secondary to the game itself.
    Gyauayuayuayua! Ja! Ve vill crush da little girly men in deir little girl men awrmor! Ve vill see owur enemies driven befowur us, und hear da lahmentaytions of deir wemen. Und from owur home planet, de stayte uf Califowurnia, ve vill lawunch owur mighty offensive. Even if you kill us, ve'll be bach!! Gyauayauyauyauyau!

-Arnoldunit Schwarzenecronegger; when questioned about the impending doom he would rain down upon the heads of his doomed enemies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How else do u model ext. carapace on hts, there is no room cos the stupid spike thinks stikin out of the back. Since mine has got wings i just used extra greenstuff to stick them on and that is my extended carapace. I actually think that that horn thing in the extended carapace looks more like an implant attack and that is what I use for my carnifexs implant attack.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by quiffle95@Feb 8 2005, 15:36
    How else do u model ext. carapace on hts, there is no room cos the stupid spike thinks stikin out of the back. Since mine has got wings i just used extra greenstuff to stick them on and that is my extended carapace. I actually think that that horn thing in the extended carapace looks more like an implant attack and that is what I use for my carnifexs implant attack.
    [snapback]323764[/snapback]
    There should be a few more pieces that look like bone plates. Simply place these on the arms or legs, and it gives a much more armored look.

Personally, I think the only people who really care if you show biomorphs like that are GW lackies cause it makes you buy more models. Many of my models do not show all their biomorphs, but so long as I have the stats and points listed, I&#39;ve never had anyone question it. Actually, I would argue that things like toxin sacs and adrenal glands could even be internal, like the glands of the Human body.

I generally treat tyranid morphs kinda like adding frag grenades to a SM. I just assume that if he paid for it, he&#39;s got it somewhere, and don&#39;t worry if the model shows the marine holding one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont mak es ecause the codex ideas look idiotic
    I think a great bumper sticker would be as follows:
    Proud parent of a child whose self-confidence is good enough that he doesn't need me advertising his minor scholastic achievements on my carclick me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by quiffle95@Feb 8 2005, 20:36
    How else do u model ext. carapace on hts, there is no room cos the stupid spike thinks stikin out of the back.
    [snapback]323764[/snapback]
    I used the `spiked` Carapace piece as shoulder pads on my tyrant, green stuff them on and it makes the tyrant a lot more menacing IMO, fits in well with the ridged back too

+ Reply to Thread