Finaly Starting Orks.... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At last I am starting orks after being in the game almost a year I hve decided on 5/6 different armys and settled on orks.
    I already have 2 boxes of boyz 4 waaagh bikes 15 grots and a slaver
    I also have a wagh bos in mega armour but he is missing his head and left arm do you know anything else I am missing to have a decent army(except a codex)
    thanks in advance
    andrew

<a href='http://www.wellcoolstuff.com' target='_blank'>Stoner marines</a>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

well for one thing they arn&#39;t called "wagh boss or waaaagh bikes" they are WAR boss and WAR bikes. (not trying to be mean, just so you know kinda thing) I would get some killakanz next. then make your grot mob bigger like around 20 at least. Another thing to consider is some ork heavy weopon boyz so you can pack rockets and bigshootas in your mobs.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just went throught my stuff again and I found a Lobba and a rokkit boy.
    I also have about 35 old style grots and about 40 old style boyz.
    Also what would you class as the best tank to &#39;&#39;loot&#39;&#39;?
    There is also this old style thingits a imperial cnnon of some sort it has a long-ish barrel two big wheels at the front and a small track thing at the back does anyone know what it is? (i have no way of posting pics)
    thanks andrew
    <a href='http://www.wellcoolstuff.com' target='_blank'>Stoner marines</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

I would loot ether a basilisk (b/c it has a S-9 AP-3 ordenice) and its very cheap at only 100 points. The only downside is its armor 12, 10, 10 So if you want a stronger tank i&#39;d go for a battletank. Keep in mind that your looted vehicle won&#39;t take a whole lot of fire b/c it just sits in the back and provides covering fire for your army of boyz. That&#39;s why i perfer the basilisk.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

As Gathrog says go for either the Bassie or the Battle tank. Even if your oppenent shoots everything he has at it for a turn or two, to destroy it, don&#39;t worry. It means he is not shooting at the boyz legging it across the battlefield.
    Go for some tankbusta&#39;s, max ten man squad with three rockit launcha&#39;s and a nob with a rockit launcha and some ammo grots.
    Some ard boyz or scarboyz and maybe a truck for your mega armoured warboss.

+ Reply to Thread