orcs qeustion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: orcs qeustion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

orcs qeustion

hi, im beggining to collect orcs, what does the battalion for it consist and is it really worth it? thanks bye

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

orks

Hello

If i'm not misstaken it has the following contents:

5 warbikes
    16 ork boyz
    1 warbuggy
    1 wartraukk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, the Ork battle force is one of the few sets I have seen that has just about everything you would want in a ornk army. So offhand, it is a good buy. However, you should really compare the contents to what you could buy as individual boxed sets.

If the battleforce saves you about $20.00 or more (US) then buy it. However, it might be cheaper to buy the sets individually (depending on if you get a discout or something at your local shop).

I cannot stress enough the importance of having a lot of troops. The neat thing about orks is the mob up rule. With a lot of different troop units they can have a long lasting persence on the battlefeild. Please feel free to post your questions about ork troop selections in this section. I am sure you will get a lot of responses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what are orcs????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x2)

The box is worth the price if you want the troops in the box and is a good starting force, you only need HQ to start playing.

cyborg wrote

what are orcs????
    Orks is a strange race in 40k, they exist only to wage war on the other races. They are a green, mean and a very large fighting machine.
    "As I walk through the valley of LO I fear no spammer, because I got the power to ban"

Of Trui and Gay

A Chaos Space Marines Diary

Svenska Rackham Sidan

troopseses!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personnaly, I loathe Orcs. I think they are futuristic retards that have a knack for mechanics. I wouldn't play them. Play Chaos or Space Marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

Like we need more SM players
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should read the Ork codex . There is nothing about Orks that imply stupidity..just simpleness.

"The Orks are the pinnacle of creation. For them, the great struggle is won. They ave evolved a society which knows no stress or angst. Who are we to judge them? We Elder who have failed, or the Humans, on the road to ruin in their turn. And Why? Because we sought answers to questions that an Ork wouldn't even bother to ask! We see a culture that is strong and despise it as crude."

thats out of the Ork codex.

I have been trying to decide what army im going to make and the Orks are really appealing to me. the swarm tactics sound fun ..and the fact that they arent as popular as many of the other races. Plus you can paint them a motley of colors and designs...they dont have to be uniform.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the Rulebook there is a small comentary on the Orks. I can't find the book right now but it goes like this;
    " The Orks were once part of a galaxy spanning civilazation. They eventually died out into the dumber creatures they are right now" or something to that effect. Sounds to me like they already ruined themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

I disagree! The Orks may seem dumb by human standards but they are the single most prosperous race in the galaxy. If an ork scratches his head on a planet chances are that an entire tribe of orks will rise on that planet some years later due to the extraordinary reproduction method that they have.

Even though Chaos is the greatest enemy of the Imperium orks are by far the greatest threat. They have no feelings toward death or pain and war is their life.
    NEVER underestimate the orks! They are more dangerous than you could possibly imagine and I believe that they will be the last race left alive if the war ever ends!
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast