Question Vs Teh Solitair - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea, well, second battle, i chose to NOT target his solitare, meaning instint death to 2 squads of warriors a necron lord and 10 immortals....thank god they almost all stood back up...but now we are in a predicament. he is in cc with 6 warriors and he wants to know if it, if it is the begining of the necron assult phase, will the solitare get to attack my units in cc before i get to attack them since his initiative is higher?

kthnxbai

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Zeph@Sep 28 2003, 00:47
    yea, well, second battle, i chose to NOT target his solitare, meaning instint death to 2 squads of warriors a necron lord and 10 immortals....thank god they almost all stood back up...but now we are in a predicament. he is in cc with 6 warriors and he wants to know if it, if it is the begining of the necron assult phase, will the solitare get to attack my units in cc before i get to attack them since his initiative is higher?

kthnxbai
    battles are fought over in iniative value..

unless the assaulted squad is in cover, they wil strike first..

Closed Thread