Ok Stop With The Cheese - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone played againts someone only for that peron to continuesly complain how the necrons are so unfair. GOd and he won to. He had 3 fricken defilers 1 basilisk and kept blowing my guys away since turn 1( he went frist). He packed out on lascannons galore on his basic troops. Also look at the wraith lord and crap arnt they chessy if one is not equipped for them. In my opion anyone that calls something cheesy just wasn't set up right to deal with the problem they are to face.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

someone who complains about another army is just another weakling.
    from what you just said in your post, I believe you played against a Iron Warriors Player, since they can have 4 heavy support if they sacrifice 2 fast attack choices.

talk about 3 defilers and 1 basilik is unfair..

strenght 8 , ap3..

instantkillers...

but it also means, he has little hope against you if you have the first turn..
    use your glance ability to turn those defilers and basilisk into a molten mass.

use necron warriors to screen your heavy destroyers.

and make mince meat out of them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then a; they have to do is guess range it and hope they hit home

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you brother, no matter how many times I hit dem Necrons wiv me choppa dey jus keep gettin up. No uze complainin bout it I jus hit em again...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Closed Thread