Necron Lord In 500 Points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just got a Necron lord for my army (already have the troops). I need to know what to give him in a game that small. i was thinking about just useing a Phylactery, but the resorb is such a good paice of wargear (that and VoD).

Thanks in advance,
    -kingkrispy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> They will shoot you and cut you up and step on the pieces and burn them and assemble the ashes and shoot them again and grind them into sand and scatter the sand into the sea and boil the sea away and gather the hardened remains and melt them into a rock and shoot the rock and burn what&#39;s left and launch the remains into the sun and...
    </div>
    **or**
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The most powerful gun in the galaxy won&#39;t help if your opponent if bashing your brains out with a rock</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

easy

You do 2 squad sof 10 warriors, non upgraded in any way, then the lord with orb. Exacly 500 points.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

don&#39;t get discouraged. necrons at 500 points almost never win. It is best to play 40k in 40mins at those low points.

20 warriors
    lord/orb
    that is all u get at 500.

Justin
    Wednesday nights at GW (Ontario Mills in Ontario, CA)
    W/L/T
    14/3/0

Latest Victims
    4-7-05 - SoB 1200, S&D Omega, Opponent was new.
    4-7-05 - ME! Chris beats me again with his space wolves (he is a good palyer without his eldar).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    55 (x4)

That 500pt block is usually the basis of all my armies.
    And over there we have the labyrinth guards.
    One always lies, one always tells the truth, and one stabs people who ask tricky questions.
    http://xkcd.com/246

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For a 500 point game I would drop the orb and take 3 scarabs instead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, necrons are expensive (duh). Anyway, thanks for the advice. I&#39;ll try to get away from 500 points battles ASAP.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> They will shoot you and cut you up and step on the pieces and burn them and assemble the ashes and shoot them again and grind them into sand and scatter the sand into the sea and boil the sea away and gather the hardened remains and melt them into a rock and shoot the rock and burn what&#39;s left and launch the remains into the sun and...
    </div>
    **or**
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The most powerful gun in the galaxy won&#39;t help if your opponent if bashing your brains out with a rock</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are playing with a friend and the rules you use are flexible, I would forget about the required HQ slot and take a small unit of imortals, or even more warriors, just toget your numbers up. I love Necron Lords, but with a absolute minimum cost of 100, they are too pricey.
    Increasing the diversity of the 40k universe through the destruction of Space Marines, one army at a time...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i say that in a 500 point game play combat patrol or 40k in 40mins rules then drop the lord altogether
    for 500 points i would bring
    19 warriors and three destroyers
    for 492 points
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:Impact'><u>&quot;Veni Vedi Vici&quot; </u></span></span>

Bob: If you had a dollar for every 60 cents...
    you'd be Canada.

Bill: actually i think its more like 70 cents.

Bob: <span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'> Tar-nation! You stole my thunder!</span>

+ Reply to Thread