Army Idea - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Army Idea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I had thought up an army Idea for my 'crons, and wanted to see what people thought. Anyway, my army is going to have an egyptian theme running through it, so "Pharons" seems like an appropriate name (I know it seems corny, any other name suggestions would be helpful).
    They are going to use a black, gold, and boltgun metal scheme (heads black, shoulder plates gold, bodies BoltMetal w/ an inkwash, and guns black). Anyway, the fluff says that they are utterly devoted to the C'tan and are in fact his chosen warriors. Now, the special rules are: each necron lord may have a retinue of pariahs. in addition to this, one necron warrior per unit may be upgraded to a pariah for an addiational 18 points. This means that the army has the potential for having 36 pariahs. In addition to all of this, one may use a heretical techmarine (0-1) as an HQ. That tech marine may be upgraded with WBB for another 10 points. He also has access to the necron armoury and, of course, a servo arm for whatever cost it says in the SM codex (sorry, don't own one), which he can use to repair monoliths and multi-wound models in the army (lords, scarabs, tomb spyders, etc.)
    Please give feedback on this and tell me any ideas that you may have on the list. It might seem a little cheesy to have 36 pariahs, but think of the necrons that somone WOULDN't have if they used those pariahs.

Thanks in advance
    -kingkrispy

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> They will shoot you and cut you up and step on the pieces and burn them and assemble the ashes and shoot them again and grind them into sand and scatter the sand into the sea and boil the sea away and gather the hardened remains and melt them into a rock and shoot the rock and burn what&#39;s left and launch the remains into the sun and...
    </div>
    **or**
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The most powerful gun in the galaxy won&#39;t help if your opponent if bashing your brains out with a rock</div>

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not sure how much the techmarine is going to help you. As far as vehicles go that is. I&#39;d call his ability an "enhaned bionics" or something like that, and let him stand back up on a 5+.

Interesting idea. The oldschool lord fits that scheme better, IMHO.

nothing cheesy about 36 pariahs, because if your opponent can shoot you up, he can phase you out easily.

Justin
    Wednesday nights at GW (Ontario Mills in Ontario, CA)
    W/L/T
    14/3/0

Latest Victims
    4-7-05 - SoB 1200, S&D Omega, Opponent was new.
    4-7-05 - ME! Chris beats me again with his space wolves (he is a good palyer without his eldar).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome. I wouldn&#39;t actually feild 36 pariahs unless it was a 2000+ point game. there is also another rule for this army. The only C&#39;tan that they can use is the Deceiver, and he MUST be used in a game of 1500 points or more. The Techmarine is more to be used as a cheap HQ in 500-800 point games. I like the enhanced bionics idea, but I think it should just be called that and gamewise, it should be treated like wbb (possibly w/ phylactery).
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> They will shoot you and cut you up and step on the pieces and burn them and assemble the ashes and shoot them again and grind them into sand and scatter the sand into the sea and boil the sea away and gather the hardened remains and melt them into a rock and shoot the rock and burn what&#39;s left and launch the remains into the sun and...
    </div>
    **or**
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>The most powerful gun in the galaxy won&#39;t help if your opponent if bashing your brains out with a rock</div>

+ Reply to Thread