Vulchas... Hmmmm? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    32 (x3)

Has anyone have any luck with Vulchas, and maxed out 20 man suicide hth stormboy squad?

It seems like a large point seepage, though has anyone actually been successful with these crazy boys?

Its a risk taking squad, but risks are always fine with me XD.

Mostly fighting power armoured foes.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

I've taken them in 2K plus battles and they always make up thier points (Y) They are great for killing nasty shooty unites like devastator squads. You will be in assualt range by at least turn two so they work as a great distraction.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just brougth this to my attention. It might be jsut waht I need aginst my friend Tau.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

Storm boys are not the best against Tau, they are no tougher and come appart under submunition or even railrifles with thier superior range, my Friend plays Orks and the only time they were a problem was when they caught a unit of crisis sits and pinned them down the suits got them in the end. Take a trukk with a mega-armoured nob for Tau as they have few ap2 weapons and this 1 bloke will muller any Tau unit.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

Well the best thing about storm boyz is they can hide behiond cover then jump over it when they move/charge. So far my strom boyz have taken little shots they normally die out from constant suicide charges and eventually they dwindle to a few models.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    99 (x5)

They can be manouverable, so I usualy send a fish of fury after them, deal with the threat. They would undoubtedly be good against Marines though, the only thing that lets Orks down inncc is thier strength, the vulchas dont really have this problem.
    Every time you read this sig: a fairie dies!

+ Reply to Thread