Your Own Vehicles - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has anyone ever refused to play with you becuase teh Ork vechiles that you converted wernt real GW models?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

No, i don't see why they would care as long as the models look cool/orky. If your useing a yellow tonka truck that you didn't even paint/convert to look good then i would just laugh. The only time i would refuse to play would be if the "replaced" model is way too big or small for its roll.
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you use scratch built vehicles in tournys?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

There has been some discussion about this in the past, and from my experences you can use scratch built battlewagons/vehicles as long as they look good and aren't too big/too small. But others have said that in a gamesworkshop hosted tournament they don't wnt you useing scratch built trucks and such
    What is dis signature nonsence?! dem stupid human zoggers are always trien to confuze us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the idea was that in Grand Tournaments as long as you used some GW parts (boy drivers, ram from the trukk kit, guns, ect.) your allowed to use it in a GW run tournnament.

But generaly you can use scratch-built vehicles in tournys. But call and ask the organizer first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Gathrog@Mar 2 2005, 02:48
    There has been some discussion about this in the past, and from my experences you can use scratch built battlewagons/vehicles as long as they look good and aren't too big/too small. But others have said that in a gamesworkshop hosted tournament they don't wnt you useing scratch built trucks and such
    [snapback]341932[/snapback]
    I normally use my scratch-built battlewagon in GW tourneys and they don't mind at all... well until i annihilate them with my zzap gun, twin-linked skorchas, 5 bolt-on big shootas and 20 shoota boyz firing out (pause for evil laugh......... done). I think that as long as you use a GW model thats bin converted you'll be ok. My battlewagon's on a Land Raider hull so its the right proportions.

in the cupboard under the stairs at my house
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yah im in the process of building one myself

but i was thinking of a nice big mob of flash gitz firing out

20 flash gitz with more dakka +4 rokkitz and a nob with rokkit

30 shoota shots at 24" + 5 rokkit shots + bolt ons + zzap

could be evil

im beginning it now - using doomwheel wheels for the back and an insane engine im putting together, using gw sprues and plasticard to build most of it (sprues for structure, still got some great sectionsof sprue from my predata!)

LF

return of the mighty SNAKE MAN!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Foamy
    yah im in the process of building one myself

but i was thinking of a nice big mob of flash gitz firing out

20 flash gitz with more dakka +4 rokkitz and a nob with rokkit

30 shoota shots at 24" + 5 rokkit shots + bolt ons + zzap

could be evil

im beginning it now - using doomwheel wheels for the back and an insane engine im putting together, using gw sprues and plasticard to build most of it (sprues for structure, still got some great sectionsof sprue from my predata!)

LF
    Problem with that, is you've spent about 300-400 points on something which, no matter how much dakka it can lay out, has 24" range and armour 12... you'd certainly have to guard it well
    ROIGHT!

+ Reply to Thread