New Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am starting a nid army and i dont know what to get can someone help me out!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

absolutely nothing for 2-3 months when the new codex and models start arriving
    I think a great bumper sticker would be as follows:
    Proud parent of a child whose self-confidence is good enough that he doesn't need me advertising his minor scholastic achievements on my carclick me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

Welcome to the Swarm! (Y)

Yeah, stick with Your bloodsuckers until the new Tyranid Codex is out... And read up on the army lists and the pinned topics on the meantime, they can give helpful insights on what's currently useful, and what might remain so (without any certainty, of course).
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its also always good to just get a box o' gaunts... You're always gonna need 'em.
    Faced by rejection, no hope of acception,
    Constantly thinking of destruction, never reminded of redemption.
    Forgetting ressurection, seeing only frustration.
    Pierced by a lethal injection, Bleeding from wounds re-opened, memories never mentioned,
    Images never wanted, thoughts never summoned. Feelings fade away, most happiness freed from its cage. Broken from burdens, everything becomes a haze...

<a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mavrik' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Mavrik</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, from what I know the guants are not to change in design. Though they may be splitting the 2 variants ( one leaping the other walking) into 2 separate box sets.
    And from PERSONAL experience... you need alot of gaunts. My Hormagaunt count is finilaly up to 52. I got laughed at when I only had a total of 23. :blush:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x7)

The Gaunt models will stay the same, so they can be bought immediately.

However, there is little point in assembling them at the moment, since we do not know whether the new Codex changes the points or rules, and thus effectiveness, of biomorphs and bioweapons.

The same applies to Warriors, the models will stay as is, while their rules and points are likely to change, even moreso than Gaunts.
    "The meat things seek to destroy ourselves. They hunt us as we hunt them but they are weak and uncertain. The inferior flesh will be entirely destroyed, all biomatter consumed. Ourselves will fight to the last, all weak flesh must be devoured."

+ Reply to Thread