Librarium Online Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ork Dreadnaught

916 views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  BorninDarkness 
#1 ·
I was thinking about getting an Ork Dreadnaught to support my Boyz in battle and I was wondering, What weapons are included in the Boxed set and how many of each? Also, should I reaplace both of its close combat weapons to make a Big Shooty Dread? Thanx for yor help!! ;)

#5 ·
I'de go for the looted tank.. It'll give you some nice ordanance. (I'de go for the lemon russ) Or go for a squad of Kanz all having big shootas.. That gives you 9 atatcks.. (But remmember Kanz and dreads are REALLY slow and are a big threat to the enemy.. The almost always die in the 2nd turn or so

#7 ·
That's another reason to for the lemon russ.. It has more armor and will still be shot at.. AND it has good infrantry killers.. (Heavy bolters, Lascannon) The bassilisk only has 1 heavy bolter the lemon russ has two plus the lascannon.. AND when your playing ork the barrage thing is USLESS!!! Cause BS2 is almost never gonna hit anyway... Especialy with scatter dice.

#9 ·
I think i'll go with the kanz and just keep them in cover while the Slugga Boyz run up the front. With a squad of more than 12, who says that they'll fail Morale at all.... I was gonna go with a Looted Basilisk but decided to wait for the new model to come out. That way I'll have more bitz to convert with.... ;)

#10 ·
Well.. I'm glad I could help.. The difference between Bassilisk and Lemon russ is soully upon opinion.. (I hope I did help) Kanz are more mobile then dreads and the enemy needs to kill three things rather then one.. And this way you have 3 close combat weapons and 3 guns :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.