A Fluff Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, so here's an interesting question. The Necrons supposedly awoke and rose from their tombs, but'uh... How the hell did they get their guns? Did they just wake up with guns in hand, or did they pull a magic trick and put their hands up like they were holding a gun and one magically appeared, or what? Heh, how the hell did the 'crons get their stuff?

Timbo

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As far as I read the Fluff right, the Necrons were kicking ass way before Time type of thing and the only reason they went into hibernation, as it were, was becasue there was nothing else to kill. So before they went asleep they were already armed and fighting. Now they went to sleep, I say sleep because they were in Stasis Chambers, Huge Cavernous rooms that housed them and these rooms controlled there sleeping. These rooms were also run by a computer program either running by itself or linked to the Ctan, but the program periodically checked the world to see if emmergence was a valid option, Basically checking for teeming life in the world that they could kill. bam Here now 35k some years laters and there is the space marines killing each other. The Orks just killing everything, the Eldar being all slick and all of these people fighting each other, a Whirlwind of War.

Thus the Necrons AWOKE, already armed and ready to rule the world as they did in ages gone.

That is what I gathered from the Codex Fluff and various sources.

Closed Thread