Necron Lord - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Necron Lord

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read a topic here on using different types of bodies for your lord. Wraith, spider, scorpion and the destroyer which is in the codex. Are there rules for these other types of bodies or are they purley for looks?
    Sorry if this is a stupid question i'm just getting back into 40k, some of you might of read my posts trying to get used to the new space marine codex and the dark angels lack of vets(grr)

But yea, if there are rules for these other body types, does anyone know offhand where they can be found? Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are no official rules for using anything other than the normal lord, and the destroyer body lord.

The others are either purely for looks, or you could make up your own rules/scour the internet looking for people who have made up their own rules.

But if you did that you might have a hard time convincing people to let you use your "wraith lord" rules.

It would be cool though, lord with a 3+invulnerable save and can fly through walls.
    <span style='color:green'>Think yer clever with yer land raider do yer? I&#39;LL GAUSS YER, YA STUPID SMURF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha ok thanks alot, I was gunna say a wraith lord would be way to powerful.

I was thinking about figuring out how to put a lord model on a wraith body so he doesnt look so out of place if hes put in a wraith unit. (as apposed to him on a destroyer body in a wraith unit)

Ok, again thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you look in the rulebook i think in the kill team section there is a picture of a wraith that looks like a lord.

It might not be a converted lord, i havent got my rulebook handy so i can&#39;t check, they certainly wouldn&#39;t use it as a wraith lord but it does look cool.
    <span style='color:green'>Think yer clever with yer land raider do yer? I&#39;LL GAUSS YER, YA STUPID SMURF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

+ Reply to Thread