White Dwarf - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: White Dwarf

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    -9 (x0)

has ne1 realised how thick the guy doing the necrons in this month's WD is?

I havnt actually read the article, but a friend told me about it, and it sounds like he was pretty dumb. pls correct me if im wrong

1stly, he cant take a monolith. so the odds r against him. and hes against terminators, land raider, and the SM special character guy... so he's screwed.

he could have at least saved himself a bit. 2000 points, ok... a lot u can do with that.

pariahs??? there goes a whole lot of that 2000 pts, for what? u can't CC terminators, with or without warscythes. for 38 pts a model, they suck. 1 attack. they would b more worth it if they had 3.

next. NOT A SINGLE DESTROYER or HD. does he have a deathwish?

the GW staff said they thought pariahs were the biggest waste of points in the game, and u need lots of destroyers to have a good necron army. that guy should go to GW once in a while..

so yes

that's my point.

pls correct me if im wrong, or agree with me!! :rofl:

*In My Mind*

(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination!

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x3)

Nothing against this post in principal, but its the style in which you wrote it. Suggest you read the rules before continuing.

Closed Thread