Rate Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rate Army List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here.

HQ-Archon w/ punisher, tormentor helm, combat drugs, shadowfield
    Retinue of 6 incubi
    Raider

Elite-9 wyches 1 succubus w/ agonizer (all wych weapons)
    Raider

Troops-(2) 10 man squad with 2 dark lances each
    (3) 1 sybarite w/ agonizer, 1 splinter cannon, 1 blaster, 7 splinter rifles
    Raider w/ horrerfex

Fast Attack-(2) 5 bikes w/ 2 blasters each squad

Heavy-Talo
    2 Ravagers with the dissie works.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it sounds good, several things though,

HQ-Archon w/ punisher, tormentor helm, combat drugs, shadowfield
    Retinue of 6 incubi
    Raider
    well incubi are great but 6 is way too much, especialy with a punisher-combat drugs archon, you will annialate almost everything in the first turn of combat, wich may sounds good, but then you gotta take all there firepower in the next turn, wich is not good at all.

Troops-(2) 10 man squad with 2 dark lances each
    this is good, but i would personally make 3 raider squads instead because well with the raider it makes them ALOT harder to kill, and gives them very good movement, and yeah i know you cant get the other darklances, but there is one on the raider

also the wyches are really cool, i dont have any but ive proxied them before and there pretty awsome, but i would take more then one squad mabey switch the raider squads for wyche squads, if you have to modles that is...

other then those few things this is a really cool list, i especial ike the amout of raiders and ravagers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha yeah, i was aiming for a nice amount. Dont worry about the archon and incubi w/ the works...i have the points to spare. It seems that most of my opponents never know how to deploy right, and just get them lined up in a "chain" formation, ending up with an advance into a fresh new combat.

Hmmm, i like the idea of the raider but im scared of just an "all raider" squad. I need the capability of tank busting w/ the raider(dont ask why). I already have the lances on my current raiders and the two blasters on the bikes. I was thinking about having 9 grots w/ a haemon screening 2 lance squads to block los.

And...you should totally get wyches. They are insanely wonderful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i once made a dark eldar army that centered around getting all my charecters into combat, (sybriates, succubus, archon, succubi) and i had them all equipped really good (combat drugs, agonizers, grenades hellmasks) but well it didnt work most of the time beaseu i would get shot to bits BUT. once i played spacewolves and there just dieing to get into closecombat and not shooting, so yeah it was a massacre. on both sides, he had many bloodclaws, three full squads i think. and i of course had my like 12 super charecters, each one about as good as an dracon. well it all came down to whether i had killed 1 more scout in my deployment zone, had i done that i woulda won, yeh all of our army were compleatly wasted. i think i had sumthing like 12 models left and he had 9 or somehting it was sick

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe some more raiders?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many total points in this army?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This army sounds good but I wouldn't give the wyches a raider. Its too many points for what it does. Also,
    don't take 6 Incubi w/ Archon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

itallionstallion_23, don't put wyches in raiders? I'm not sure if you know this, but if wyches aren't in combat they only have a 6+ save. If they aren't in raiders they will get shot to death by bolters!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its to many points for what it does.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you cant take a raider for wyches dont take em at all, cause they get shot up real good. By the way, wouldnt this belong in the army list section.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast