Hardest Army To Beat? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I seem to have the hardest time vs. 'Nids, with a close second of D.E. But then i really haven't played against a whole lot of armies yet (D.E., 'nids, Nurgle, Khorne,B.A., oh and one game vs. I.G.) Seems that templates and LOTS of little C.C. guys are just the way to slaughter Warriors......

Comments?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would have to say Khorne. Played a couple of them and can never stay out of H2H, which is the bane of Normal Warrior Necrons. I have played a Traitor Legion coupled with Khorne, Iron Warriors, Eldar, Space Marines. Only one who gives me consistent Trouble is Khorne.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the hardest army would be deamon hunters for my De army!!! god i hate them
    and their power armor, psy cannon!!! ARK dump them in a trascan and throw them out!!! though they are few they are good!!! but darn allright i hate them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputation
    29 (x2)

i almost never win against eldar. i've kicked the ass out of every csm players i've met this far though
    "I have seen you humans, trying to forge an Empire in the name of a corpse"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Being both an Eldar player and a Necron player, I'd have to interject that Eldar, due to the abundance and availability of Starcannons, could very well cause an early phase-out.

I hate to bring up the dreaded word "cheese," but an unscrupulous Eldar player could field gobs of them in a 1500 point game. If they're playing Ulthwe StrikeForce, it's even worse, as their Guardians all have BS4.

Aside from Starcannons, there's also D-Cannons, Banshees, and Dark Reapers to watch out for.

While Eldar Missile Launchers will have the "Double the toughness" downfall for you, it's only one shot. Starcannons, at three shots apiece, have a much higher statistic of keeping Necrons down if you bother to crunch the numbers.

Bottom Line: Vs. Eldar, screen with lots of Scarab Swarms. They're cheap, Eldar don't have much in the way of template weapons, and Scarabs can tie up Guardian units for multiple turns.

As for Wraithlords...well...it's only one model. Kill everything else in your opponent's army, and save the Wraithlord for last.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tthe army that gives me the most problem is when orks get in to close combat

Closed Thread