Are We Getting Any More Miniatures - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are we getting any more miniatures? (specifically troops)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think so, as far as i have heard the next things on GW's agenda are 'Nids and Orks, i think anyway, don't quote me on that. I doubt GW would make a different troops type as it would distrupt the playing style of the necrons, they might get new warriors, but i think they look pretty cool as they are.

So i doubt it.
    <span style='color:green'>Think yer clever with yer land raider do yer? I&#39;LL GAUSS YER, YA STUPID SMURF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there should&#33;&#33;&#33; there are 4 c&#39;tan left, the NB the Dec, and 2 more...read in the codex
    &quot;You think you know fear? You haven&#39;t seen the relentless advance of death against you&#33; You think you know pain? You haven&#39;t felt the liquid steel of the cyborgs&#39; blade as they silently scream their pleasure in your face. It doesn&#39;t matter if you are human, orc, or any other mutated creature in this Universe; they killed us all once and they&#39;ll do it again. They want to do it again. Their number is Legion; their name is Death...who are we to get in their way?&#33;&quot;

Unknown source

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe just something like the Craft-World book. Where it gives you army options. Maybe even upgrade options like one warrior in the squad may be upgraded to an Immortal or Pariah for X points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the only thing you guys might get is some kindove support platform type thing, that GW might make standard. You can find them on forgeworld. I post a pic but i can&#39;t seem to get forgeworlds sight up right now.

EDIT
    But i really doubt it, cuase its really big. Heres the site.
    Back from a long adventure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The two new C&#39;tan: the Dragon and The Outsider

Rumor has it the molds for both are finished and under lock and key. Supposedly Necrons were going to be the focus for this summer&#39;s campaign, and the two new C&#39;tan were going to be unveiled.

I think Necrons can expect Flayed Ones as troop choices in a future codex and an additional elites choice. I think a cheaper HQ option is a possibility as well.

I doubt we can expect much more than that.

Senior Member Ultramarines r cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Supposedly Necrons were going to be the focus for this summer&#39;s campaign,
    This summers campaign is LoTR, and rise of sotek is another priority for GW so there will not be a 40k campaign this year.

Supporter in the Eternal War Against.......Nothing!

Ratlings>C'Tan

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

I can&#39;t believe all you unfaitful servants of the c&#39;tan. Our armies do not need additons. What we have is the perfection of killing, how can you ask for more? We were created to be immortal death machines and if something was wrong, we had aeons to fix it, so I would say everything that needed changes was done before the Necrons awoke fully.

But seriously, we really don&#39;t need any improvements, in my oppinion.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

heretical thoughts? ShadowZora13's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    231 (x4)

I can&#39;t believe all you unfaitful servants of the c&#39;tan. Our armies do not need additons. What we have is the perfection of killing, how can you ask for more? We were created to be immortal death machines and if something was wrong, we had aeons to fix it, so I would say everything that needed changes was done before the Necrons awoke fully.

But seriously, we really don&#39;t need any improvements, in my oppinion.

"...lest we perish without ever recognizing our peril"
    -Inquisitor Hoth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the other 2 c&#39;tan will be released later. A GW employee was babbling about it last wednesday.

Don&#39;t hold your breath tho, there are many other races that are further up the line.

Maybe during an &#39;06 campaign

Justin
    Wednesday nights at GW (Ontario Mills in Ontario, CA)
    W/L/T
    14/3/0

Latest Victims
    4-7-05 - SoB 1200, S&D Omega, Opponent was new.
    4-7-05 - ME! Chris beats me again with his space wolves (he is a good palyer without his eldar).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast