Ye Gads - I need help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ye Gads - I need help

Im a regular on the UK GT scene, and I like to try and take a different army every season. This year I have opted for necrons, as i've never tried them before, but keep coming up with almost identical lists.

Lord w/ Res Orb

36 Warriors

4 Destroyers

8 Scarabs w/D Fields

and a random other choice

I have used theis list against some of my tournament buddies and it does 'ok' but I want it to kick A. I also have naughty dreams about the Monolith (mmmm....chocolatey!) but cant seem to have the courage to reduce the level of warriors because i dont have the experience with them to judge how many are NEEDED as opposed to effective, or the destroyers, as i love the hovery goodness and ridiculous level of fire.

Help me, and i will reward you with influential positions within the Democratic Peoples Republic of Wayne, when it breaks away from the rest of Derbyshire, or chocolate*

*(cannot guarantee chocolate)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1. how many points do you guys usually play?
    2. if you can put some more stuff on your lord (your lord looks like a secondary lord for wbb purposes)
    3.dont deepstrike the scarabs as they can turbo boost and is much better than being a sitting duck for a turn.... nice tank popping goodiness
    4.bring some heavy destroyers or you have no chance verses annoying 2+ saves and heavy armor
    5. i dont personally use the monolith but its a nasty and i would recommend ONLY using it at 2k or more point games
    6.if you need help filling out some more points (warriors are always a good idea for point fillers) i would recommend 6 wraiths or 8 immortals since these are one of the best units in the necron armor and goes with the phaseout limit unlike pariahs,tomb spyders,scarabs,c'tan etc etc..

+ Reply to Thread