Welcome to Librarium Online!
Hey guys. I'm new to both Orks and Feral Orks and I had a few questions for you. When I have units mounted on Cyboars, the wargear states that they kill themselves on a 1-3 when moving through difficult terrain. However, in the new edition, Cavalry doesn't have to make dangerous terrain checks. Is this a remnant of 3rd edition that didn't get updated? Does the rule stand? Also, when using a Pigdok with Grot Styboyz, if the Pigdok dies, do they stick around? Do the Grotz just use the standard Grot statline?
Thanks for any help.
Emperor have mercy on those who stand against me, for I shall not.
1. don't double post
2. yes it's a remanent from third ed, the feral ork dex is full of them
3. the rule still stands though untill the codex is redone (keep your fingers crossed)
4. fortunately, however, the rule is only for when they charge or advance through terrain, not just normal movement
5. if a pigdok dies, his styboyz die with him as per the grot rulez in the ork dex.
6. they use the normal grot statlite, but you don't have to worry about them scattering, as they are wargear.