Raider Rush? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Raider Rush?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, a friend of mine is starting a Dark Eldar army, and asked a member of the store here how they are played. The store member told him, the best way to play is the Raider Rush.

Now, I don't know if this is true, because I don't play Dark Eldar, and have no idea what the raider rush involves (other then Raiders, lol). What other units are taken and how does this work?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this works buy getting wyches and charecters with powerweapons into closecombat quickly using raiders. its the easiest way to paly darkeldar tho its not the funnest. i personally find it to get boring because the whole game plan is just to assault quick and nothing else

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, my friend wants a way to win, but then plans to expend into other methods of winning... Does this way work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes its a great way of starting cause even if you want to make a more challenging DE army then you can still use all the modles i described

Closed Thread