Xmass - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmass

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok, my brother plays as orks, and he's been playing for a while, so he has alot of the guys that he needs. now that xmass is comming i need to get him somthing, and i wanted to get him some orks. he doesnt play as any clan, or whatever they are, and i think he has all the basic stuff he needs and HQ's he wants. so i just wanted to know, with this being an ork forum and everything, what good units i could get for him? i dont know exactly what he has now or anything so just throw some stuff out. thx .

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get em a killa kan or a dread, my favorites...WAAAGH!
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

more slugga boyz or gretchin are alwyas good, but if u want somethign special and u got alot of money...get him a stompa!!
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would consider buying him another elite unit (except Flash Gitz). Some of the other specialty troop units would also work (burna boys, tank bustas, or stick bombas).

The reason I suggest this is that all of the units can be typically added to a current force. Usually the units are regulated to a smaller size (some have a maximum of ten) so he will not be hard pressed to paint them up. Also, they can expand the choices he has for his regular army. As an example, I doubt you would want more than 1 tankbusta mob per army. But against an IG armored company, he might like that option of being able to feild a second unit.

As another item, you might want to buy an IG vehicle like a Leman Russ tank or a basillisk. It might be a fun project to use the vehicle as a looted tank (after he properly &#39;orkifies&#39; it). And it is a legal unit choice to boot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok if you reaaallly like your brother and you a LOT of money Forge World sells a battle wagon thats great for any med - large army. Uhhh Stormboyz are always cool and agreeing with hakbash a dreadnaught is pretty cool too (or killa kan).

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok i was thinking, and you have to remember that im cheep ok, that i would give him some burna boys. now heres why, he is always complaning about the low BS of the orks and i figured if i give him some flamers he would not have to role a BS, so he would be able to hit the enemies. now the downside to this is that they have to get in close to use them. if i dont get him the burnas i was thinking of maybe a nonexpensive, under 40&#036;, vehicle. and Salamander i dont know what a stompa is? could you fill me in on what it does?

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its from forgw world and its abour 200 dollars. it is about 1 foot tall and have many, many guns. thats putting it lightly.

yeah get some trukks then. more trukks is always good,
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A stompa is big, looks like a miniature version of a gargant, it is a light class gargant. You can only get em on E-Bay now, as they are out of production from Epic cast. Going price is about &#036;100.00 US dollars...WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would liek some more information on this &#39;stompa&#39;...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It&#39;s like a huge freakin&#39; dread. Like an Orc Titan...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast