Advice Against Speedfreaks - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, i'm playing in a 1000 point tournament against speedfreaks. My opponent says that he can move his wartruck 24inches, disembark his truck boyz, move them 6, shoot them, then charge them 6inch. Is this true because i'm sure it ain't but he says there is a special rule for orcs that allows them to do this?

P.S here is my 1000 point army for the tournament. Comments on how it is needed plz

1 Archron wth shadow field, agonizer, tormentor helm, plasma grenades with
    8 Wychs with 1 succubus wth goblet of spite, 2 blasters all in a raider wth a disintegrator

3 squads of 10 man troops with 2 dark lances, 2 blasters, 6 splinter rifles

1 talos

1 ravager wth 2 dark lances and 1 disintegrator

1 ravager wth 2 dark lances and 1 disintegrator

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    50 (x8)

No he can't, he can move a max of 13" with Red paint job, disembark up to 2" aay from the vehicle, shoot, and charge 6".
    *kicks to DE forum.
    Ze titles yez...
    When in doubt,
    Smite.
    <SilverMane> I would trust BID with my life
    <SilverMane> HEIL BID!
    <Adrian-> BiD is Omnipotent; All Knowing, All Powerful!
    <Scary_Troopers> I see you as an optimist, GT. : D

But what of the midgets!?
    =]Front in favour of Moderation of the Harshest kind.[=

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehehe he&#39;s been foolin ya thats too bad when people abuse the rules, that makes me *****ed, well anyway good luck at the tournament
    Give me pen and ill write you a novel, give me a pick and ill play you a masterpiece, give me a heart, and ill give you love.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i hate when people do that&#33; but also i know im new, but whats thats with the new vieachle rule (know it isnt spellec right) or something heard some changes with it from some friendes and a loac gw shop but i want to be sure

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He cannot do all of that in one turn...but wartruks can move 24", 25" if painted red...red ones go fasta. He can rush you in turn one, then follow up on turn two...right in your deployment zone....It could be harsh...WAAAGH&#33;
    &quot;Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH&#33;&quot;
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thx i knew he was a cheater. he has a cheating reputation at my club.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When in doubt, ask him to show you the rule. He should have with him his ork codex and armageddon codex (you should do the same with DE). A rulebook is always helpful also. I know GW would rather have a player base that is &#39;touchy-feely&#39; on rule disputes (and simply roll a die to resolve something) rather than actually trying to play by the rules (as at times some are written in a conflicting manner).

I like to play by the rules. If I sniff something out that is funny, I ask the opponent to show me the rules. It takes about a minute to look up, then help remind him of what he was doing during his turn before the rules query (after all this is not a cheap tactic to throw him off during his turn), and play on. I get a tad excited at times and forget certain things once playing also. Everyone does it. Just make sure you are always willing to stop and confirm the rules.

You learn about your army and others by doing this also. I am amazed at the number of folks that do not read the rules or thier force&#39;s codex, they just feel there way through the game playing opponents and going on what the local game store guru says. Next time you are unsure of a point. Don&#39;t ask someone the answer, look it up. And feel free to challenge your opponents to do the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

only advice= never allow them to get into cc
    u WILL die if u do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hey ive done that a millions of times&#33;
    not cheated with how fast my raiders where but, night fighting, i though De could see as it was day&#33; (dunno where i got that rule from) and they could move through difficult terrain (only with fleet of foot)

Closed Thread