Drazhar - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drazhar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    198 (x7)

Drazhar

These are 2 exedingly dumb questions........... and an OK question.....

1: Does Drazhar take up an HQ choice?
    2: Do you need an opponenents permission to use him?
    3: If the answer to Question 2 is yes then has anybody tried to convert him into an incubi master and if so how did it go? also i'd like to know how everybody converted their incubi master.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1: yes he does.
    2: No you don't need permission to use him in battle. But i think your army has to be over 1000-1500 points before you can use him.

WOOO, post 200 :p
    Hope Is The First Step On The Road To Dissapointment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeon_Death
    1: yes he does.
    2: No you don't need permission to use him in battle. But i think your army has to be over 1000-1500 points before you can use him.

WOOO, post 200 :p

Answers:

1:No he dosn't count as a seperate HQ choice, he just counts as a normal incubi with special abilities

2: No you dont need your opponents permission to use his

* The game does not need to be over 1000 pts in order to take drazhar. he may be taken in any game.

hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2) Depends wat you agreed with your friends on special character use. In our store we got the rule that special chars ALWAYS need permission (aint fair you may use a abbodon but not a gdm maugan ra crap phoenix lord) therefor you should agree before the batlle if you need permission if you ask me. Most of our group are against SC because they suck or are to good for there points. If you didn't talked about it then you may use him.

Tipont use drazhar. Hes not worth his points get 3 incs instead there alot better.

Also just keep him like he is. Looks liek a perfect incubi master for me imo.

Another tipont use masters they aint worth there points either most of the time :p.

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

A very violent persona Apotheosis's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drazhar isn't worth it. Looks damn cool tho (and damn cool rules)

First, he only gest 4 attack rolls. Lowers your number of potential wounds.

Second, he's 90 points

You can get 2 Incubi, and a Master for less than that, with up to 10 attacks on the charge, and 10 wounds (i for each attack, i'd rather have a higher attack than 4 attacks each causing 2 wounds)

The statistics are in favor of using normal Incubi. Plus they are cheaper.

Drazhar makes an awesome conversion for the Archon though

Regards,

Infrazael Draennonssraav,

Aspiring Incubus Grand Master

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

¿And what do you think guys about Lilith as HQ option for a wych cult?
    ¿Do you think she is good? I have planed to buy a couple of wyches more because i love them =)

Thx guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lelith is the ONLY special char of the DE that is worth her points imo. The DOWNSIDE is that she DOESN'T has combat drugs simply because her cult doesnt use combat drug. (see collector item book) for the rest she owns and is waaaaay to cheap for wat she does imo.

However with that statement out of the way, I would say listen to ArchonBjorn. He has a really good tendency to not say stupid things and give bad advice.
    Learn from yesterday.
    Live for today
    Hope for tomorrow
    -Archonbjorn-

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Archonbjorn
    Lelith is the ONLY special char of the DE that is worth her points imo. The DOWNSIDE is that she DOESN'T has combat drugs simply because her cult doesnt use combat drug. (see collector item book) for the rest she owns and is waaaaay to cheap for wat she does imo.
    While true that Lelith doesn't get drugs, the upside is that her Retinue can pick which drug they want rather than a random roll. A very useful choice and lets face it, with her WS and wargear she comes with, what more does she need? OK rerolls and +1 Attk might be nice but that would be about it.

I use her and the points savings over a comparably equipped Archite allows about 3 more Wyches which makes up for the only benefits those drugs would have anyway.
    Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary. You know you probably won't like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    86 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Archonbjorn
    I don't use special characters because of 'special rules syndrone', but I think Urien is a force to be reconned with. All of his weapons automatically wound, and his Destructor (the flamer template) automatically hits. So if you cover a squad of marines with his Destructor, you just roll one die, and have a 50-50 chance of making your opponent pick up a whole squad!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have my codex, but with the destructor, don't you have to make an ap roll for each model hit?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast