Zoanthrope Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In the rulebook it mentions that Zoantrhopes "Must choose one additional power" from the list. Can they choose more than one or are they limited to Warp Field and whatever else you want? Same with the Tyrants - in the army list it says they can choose 2 only, but in the back it says "any".

Also a quick question about mutable lists - if I make a new warrior race, can I have them all use diffirent bioweapons, or do they all have to use the same one if they are to be considered the same species (for the purposes of mutation).

Thanks in advance!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im pretty sure that warriors and raveners can all be equiped diffrent.

and i think zoanthropes can have as many pwers as they want. they just have to have at least one more. as where the tyrant already has 2 it may have 2 more.

XG

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, there is a max of 4? Are you sure about that? =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know if zoanthropes have a max.. but since they can have multipel powers can they take psychic scream multiple times?. it says multiple creaters can have this power and its effects stack. i mena i doubt it can but has anyoen seen any faq stuff on the zoanthropes and there powers?.

XG

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Well...Zoanthropes have warp field, and they "must chose ONE additional power". One is "1", not "as many as you want".

All mutable warriors have to be equipped with the same weapons. The only way to mix these is to use weapon beast mutants.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry AA, but Warriors can be outfited with different weapons. The only restriction is on the heavy weapons, there can only be one per brood, although the weapon beast mutation is one way to get around that restriction, but its expensive, point wise.

If there is multiple heavy weapons in a brood, then it has to be Heavy Support or HQ.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

D'oh, you're right.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

weapon beast vc for a warrior is 25 and a vc noramlly is 20 pionts its not that bad.
    5 points to gain 2 more str 7 shots.

i think the piont on the zoanthrope is it must chose 1 more power yes but it dostn say may only select one more. maybe i will email the rules boyz.

XG

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

It doesn't allow you to choose more than one either - and you may do only things of which a rule says that they are allowed.

One=/=at least one.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't forget that you are losing a weapon. Now, you can claim its a Scything Talon (which I think is the cheapest weapon you can give them), but you still have to pay for the original, just like a Marine Heavy Weapon upgrade.

AA's right on the Zoenthrope. Warp field +1 other power. No need to ask the rulz boyz, its right in the codex.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast