help me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: help me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

help me

i got a friend he's starting a eldar army(first army)
    he's got on regular farseer and a troop of gaurdians
    he need's another set of troops, which kind of troop do you think he should get ?
    i think his army is missing some heavy firepower so i suggest him getting a wraithlord
    so what do u guys think what should he get?

also is there different kinds of eldar? if so plz explain them to me so i can help my friend

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    108 (x4)

A: Look here:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ad.php?t=37126 (Help with eldar)

B: Yes, there is. Take a look at codex: craftworld, in your local GW shop. The 5 major craftworlds are:

Saim-hann: Specializes in fast attack and can choose fast attack choices as troops. Those guys are very hard to play, and I cannot reccomend them to a beginner.

Iyanden: $-wise, the most expensive army in the entire GW range. Specializes in wraith units and can choose them for troops.

Ultwhe: The broardest and IMO most fluffy craftworld. Has better guardians and more seers, but fewer aspects.

Beil-Tan: Can choose aspect warriors as troops.

Alaitoc: Sniperbased army. Mostly cheesy and generally wonderful to play

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

If u were going to start an Alaitoc army I'd get some more rangers and a warwalker to start out with. If you are going to start Beil-Tan then you should get some aspect warriors of your choice and a Falcon or Wraithlord to start out with. Uthwe you should get more guardians and another fs and 1 heavy support choice to start out. For Iyaden get a wraithlord and some wraithguard. And finaly for Sain-Hann Get 2 Vypers and some jetbikes. All the are just for you starting force so after you get that you can start building up your army.

Senior Member Librarian Augustine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Sareld
    A:: Yes, there is. Take a look at codex: craftworld, in your local GW shop. The 5 major craftworlds are:

Saim-hann: Specializes in fast attack and can choose fast attack choices as troops. Those guys are very hard to play, and I cannot reccomend them to a beginner.

Iyanden: $-wise, the most expensive army in the entire GW range. Specializes in wraith units and can choose them for troops.

Ultwhe: The broardest and IMO most fluffy craftworld. Has better guardians and more seers, but fewer aspects.

Beil-Tan: Can choose aspect warriors as troops.

Alaitoc: Sniperbased army. Mostly cheesy and generally wonderful to play
    Don't forget USF

+ Reply to Thread