New Necron Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Necron Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am going to start a Necron army, and because my birthday is coming up I am going to ask for the things i think are the more expensive things in the Necron army list. Basically I'm going to ask for a Destroyer Lord, a Nightbringer, 3 Wraiths, 2 Heavy Destroyers, a Monolith, and 2 boxes of Warriors. I was originally going to ask for a normal lord and some pariahs in placce of the wraiths and destroyer lord, but i thought that because these can be bought at a lower price $8-$10, it would be better to ask for the destroyer lord + wraiths which cost more individually. Anyways, any thoughts would be appreciated, but remember I'm trying to get the more expensive things in a Necron army, this is NOT an army list.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if yer gonna run Tomb Spyders, ask for those...... one of the more expensive units in the Army..... also to save your B-day gift buyers' money ask for a boxed set: 20 warriors, 3 destroyers, and several scarab swarms. Also Immortals are quite expensive a $8.00 or so a pop. (U.S.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeh why the hell are the immortals so expensive for 1 model??? :blink:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think it is because they are sooo good or they are realy silly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the advice LordHat, I havnt quite looked into Tomb Spyders, but I might look into them now. I think the Immortals are expensive because they are among the larger, more solid metal figures... kinda like terminators or something. Also, are pariahs worth buying because those are also expensive ($8 each).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would also recommend the battleforce, it saves you quite a bit of money....and my thoughts on the immortals issue ( i sense off-topicness here....) is that any person in there right mind would want to take ten of these, qite possibley even 20, so they figure, "Hey, more money for us..." i like the look of metal figures and all, but i prefer plastic, the paint doesnt chip off as much

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was thinking of getting the battleforce, but I would rather get wraiths than destroyers right now.
    Should I ask for another Heavy Destroyer as I've seen they are pretty much useful only in groups of three.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if is was u i would get the battle set because wraiths are not that good at shottin and destroyer are class at shooting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wada ya mean.

if is was u i would get the battle set because wraiths are not that good at shottin and destroyer are class at shooting
    They cant shoot at all!!

I agree destroyers are the better shooters,
    you could get the older version of the immortals, i mean save £1 on each(£4 no base) soon adds up if u but 10

also the necron battleset £50 has like 2 pound saving, and since u get less boxes inside it id say that u make no saving what so ever, i always work things out before i get anything.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast