Harlequin Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Harlequin Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had this idea for an Eldar Harlequin army, and it's relatively cheap in monetary terms ($120 American)

HQ: Shadowseer w/Plasma Pistol and Power Weapon-95 pts.
    Elites: Solitaire w/Powerblades and Fusion Pistol- 105 pts.
    Troops: Harlequin Squad- 9 Harlequins & 1 Troupe Leader, 2 Harlequins have Power Weapons- 274
    Troops: Harlequin Squad- 9 Harlequins & 1 Troupe Leader, 2 Harlequins have Power Weapons, all have Haywire Grenades- 304
    Total- 796
    For those who don't know much about Harlequins, I will elaborate. A Shadowseer is like a Farseer with different powers, like making opponents use Night Fight rolls to see them. A Solitaire is a close-combat MACHINE, who can charge 12" and get obscene amounts of attacks at unnecessarily high Weapon Strength. Basic Harlequins are Eldar pumped-up a bit is the BS and WS department and with pistols and CCWs. Powerblades are simply a pair of power weapons. All Harlequins are completely unarmored, except that they ALWAYS get an increased cover save, and they can FoF. In addition, they can advance and fall back more than normal, and always get their full attacks in CC, even if only in a supporting position. Finally, all opponents are at -1 Leadership facing them in CC. This is only a 22-model army, though. That could be a liability. What do you think?

CRAP. I was being stupid when I posted this. Mods, please move it into the Army Lists forum?

Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak! Tak! Tak ah wan, Tak a lah!
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont think it matters if u post your list in here or not, as long as the list is eldar/related to eldar.

You could put in a venom or 2 and try to add in 2x6 troupes for some nice speed.
    Current Army
    Ultramarines

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dood, the soliatiare NEEDS a harleguin kiss and powerblades. wounds on 2+ with no save. also tangle foot gernades are a must. anothe rpiece that is weel worth it is the rictus mask i believe. the thign that make syur enemies hit on 6's automatically.

with a str of 3, the solitaire wont be killing much. the harl kiss + powerblades is a must.
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you cant have halquins kiss and power blades or was that river blades agggh to many blades

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Two Harlequin&#39;s Kisses though... that makes me drool...
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

actually, if u get harl kiss and powerblades it isnt 2+ to wound and no save. either on or the other. i called gw
    <insert witty remark here>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yah, but wouldnt that be sweet? 10 attacks wounding on a 2+ and ignoring armor? Thats would be sweet.

Closed Thread

LinkBacks (?)

1. May 11th, 2007, 17:25