Wraiths - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wraiths

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been thinking about buying some wraiths, but before I do I want to hear the opinions of others about them. They seem a bit pricey at 13 US$ a model, and also in points cost (43). They also have small squad sizes and no ranged weapons. On the other hand they are extremely good in hth and can move 12" and through things. Anyways, what do you think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Bob the Builder@Oct 19 2003, 20:25
    On the other hand they are extremely good in hth and can move 12" and through things.
    Hell yeah. if you want a beefed up CC unit these are it. put that with a tooled destroyer lord and you have a very formidable CC unit for anybody.

Taking out Demon Princes and Khorne Beserkers.

Summary: I Love My Wraiths.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think wraiths kick ass but do not think they have guns on they handes they are just knives

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eer...of course there not guns, otherwise it would say somethin in the codex...lol, gauss needle guns! on a roll of six they when they wound, it either auto-wound, no save, or 2 wounds...hell, i dunno, whatever

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wraiths kick ass, Set em up in a ruined building, wait for troops trying to move around to shoot em, then charge through the wall wasting a unit, YAY WRAITHS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wraiths are cool but why (Oh WHY&#33 do they have WS4?
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree- Wraiths are nuts. I have three, and I love them like children. Of course, they are nicknamed the Odd Squad because their luck varies wildly. One game, one will tear a Speeder apart in one hit, in another game they will roll six ones to hit in a single round, out of six dice.
    Si em, tow en can de lach.
    Tak&#33; Tak&#33; Tak ah wan, Tak a lah&#33;
    Mi tow, can de lach.
    Mi him, en tow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think i might buy some wraiths now, but beofre i do, do you think pariahs with a lord w/ VoD is a better option?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pariahs are not a necron unit, so you cannot veil with them..basically only units with the necron speacil rule can VoD with the lord...just to clear things up for ya

just re-read your post, and if you meant that should you take pariahs with the lord with VoD i dont know..im not makin sense now..... :huh:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I got mixed up, i meant to say a Lord with a warscythe and pariahs so there are a bunch of attacks that allow no save whatsoever.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast