Where to go from here. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to go from here.

OK, I have just gotten my core force painted and I am ready to begin expanding my army, but what should i put in now? Here is my current force.

1x Warboss

2x 16 Slugga Boyz

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say play some games with that to get a feel for what you want. If you go footsloggers I suggest the following possible additions: 2-3 kanz, 3 buggies/trakks, looted tank for big gunz, 20-30 grotz w/ slaver. If you decide to go speed freeks I suggest a battleforce box and 2 buggies/trakks which will provide you with 3 trukk boyz mobs, 3 buggies/trakks, and 5 bikes. You still have to add the lookted tank for big gunz to this and that will give you a great way to take it further from there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry missed the extra 2 wartrukks if you go speed freeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As forecast says, play a few games and decide which sort of force you want to go for. If you want to go footslogger you need more boyz, some grots and some distraction elements. Make sure you have a Nob with Power klaw in each slugga mob, and try to aim for about 20 Orks in each mob. Grab some rokkit and big shoota buggies - i use 2 Rokkit buggies, a Big Shoota buggy and a small trukkboy mob in 1000 points. The rest of my points go on boyz and grots. I find that about 20 grots works fine for 1000 points.

+ Reply to Thread