Wartrukk Modeling Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

3 (x1)

Wartrukk Modeling Question

Which model do you guys use for your trukks? The GW trukk is quite small (good game wise I guess), I was thinking of using chimeras (converted that is) as Orks are more likely to steal/recover a chimera (or IG vehicle for that matter) then SM vehicles. Just wondering if you all use GW vehicles or other companies and then convert with GW bitz?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

35 (x1)

Well, depending on your preffered look(extremely orkified imperial vehicle, or ramshackle scratch built trukk,)I would say most generally go for rhinos, particularly the old ones as they look more basic and have more 'junk up' potential. Also if your wallet is feeling rather swollen and you feel like really showing off you could buy two and make a really large really awesome totally custom wartrukk, and heres how. Begin by asembling the two rhino sides, then simply attach them to their proper floor piece leaving the roof open, but instead use both floors to make a double wide rhino w/ plenty of floor space. Then simply cut up the other walls and bits and glue them on elsewere for extra structure and armor plating, and use some extra ork bitz and gubbins to further ork it up,and on the plus side, story wise, orks would probably most likely run into the ever-common SM Rhino just about as much as they do the Chimera. ^_^
    " Are you gonna bark all day little doggy,
    or are you gonna bite? "

+ Reply to Thread