alaitoc disruption - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alaitoc disruption

well with the new rulez allaitoc disruption need to be picked at one unit and so on and so on.
    but what use has the random pinned/reserve do ???? becauyse you need to pick it all where you disrupt on....

( maybe sorry for bad language )

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What it means is you have to roll your disruption rolls one at a time and resolve them before making the next roll,

Before we could roll all of our dice and then pick and choose what order to resolve, this has been brought in to prevent people who didn't rolli any 4's or 5's using rolls of a 6 first to increas the chance the unit they need in reserve is in reserver (as you can't target a unit twice.

So to summarise.

Resolve rolls one at a time

(and do your pathfinders frst as there may be no targets left by the time their turn rolls around and that would be a waste because their shooting is superior)
    "Ah.. i'm almost done with these 3rd quater spreadsheets and still no sign of.."
    "What, is up, my dog?"
    "Ughhh I'm not your dog"
    "Waterman, you crack me up! that's why you're my D-O-G-E"
    "Your Doge? What are you talking about? I'm Strong Bad Waterman works in retial shipping resources"
    "Ah-ha Good one waterman, I mean good one MY DOG"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, the Alaitoc rules are fairly hazy.
    Me and a fellow Ork player fought three alaitoc armies. They all rolled there dice at the same time getting about 4 reserves, 5 pinns and 2 free shots. Very annoying. Fortunately we packed as much stuff into tanks and Trakks as possible.
    I will kindly inform them of this way of doing it, but they will just say "nothing is said in the rules" (he is very cheesy) "so we can do it whatever way we want".

So they pick one ranger/pathfinder unit at a time? Not roll all at once? Just to be clear. I will refer them to this thread too.
    AKA Grabnutz
    Moderator over at http://forums.relicnews.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There is actually an update in craftworld eldar FAQ on the GW website, can't remember exact but you do have to resolve them one at a time, 100%

We were playing in the doubles tournament a while ago with alaitoc and space marines, we were playing another alaitoc army and they tried to roll all at one, we had call in a referee and make them roll 1 at a time.

(should point out they were entitled to ask as we didn't have the FAQ to hand)
    "Ah.. i'm almost done with these 3rd quater spreadsheets and still no sign of.."
    "What, is up, my dog?"
    "Ughhh I'm not your dog"
    "Your Doge? What are you talking about? I'm Strong Bad Waterman works in retial shipping resources"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://uk.games-workshop.com/chapterapproved/faq/

Click on the Eldar FAQ there is an Alaitoc section and it's in there
    "What, is up, my dog?"
    "Ughhh I'm not your dog"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    106 (x6)

its players like the one you played that make all Eldar players look bad by not knowing the rule. Hard enough sometimes explaining their not cheesy unit people realize bolters can hurt almost EVERYBODY.
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread