Release Dates - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Release Dates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Release Dates

Hi guys!

I'm in Australia and still waiting for the new Codex. I checked the Online Store and found that, beside the advance order thingy of the codex and battleforce was : Release Date : 31/5/05!!! That means (i think and hope) that the codex will be released, in stores, on the 31st of May ( 1 Day!!!). But, when I checked the English and American online stores, (the codex was also Advance Order), I found that the release date beside them was later than the Australian one!!! Now, this has never happened before (and never should have), but this is either a major stuff up (or minor!) or you guys have already got everything and someone has not gotten rid of the release date. Or, are the release dates all mixed up? I really hope not, because then Australia would get the latest release date, and that was for America, onthe 9th of September!!!! AHHH!!!

"If a ninja does anything anywhere it won't make a sound, but if it does it's probably gonna be the last sound you hear."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    41 (x2)

i got my stuff ages ago but i think that is because i got the preview box... you know the stores get like sample stuff way before it comes out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know exactly when they will be released, like, from GW staff? I don't know if the release dates on the websites are right.
    "If a ninja does anything anywhere it won't make a sound, but if it does it's probably gonna be the last sound you hear."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, I have asked a GW Rep, the dates on the site are the dates that the codex is released in the stores as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh my god!!! YESSSS!!! It's out!!!! I'll go to GW asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread