Bio Plasma and rending - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bio Plasma and rending

Hi

I was reading the nid codex, and found out that it didn't say anything about rending not working with bio plasma, as I am building warriors with rending claws, bio plasma etc.

Instead, it says 'tyranids with rending claws gain the rending ability for ALL their attacks,' and in bio plasma it says you get at extra attack at duble I etc. But this is quite weird, because it specifically states that implant attack does not work with bio plasma, so this wouldn't make sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by broken_spoons
    Hi

I was reading the nid codex, and found out that it didn't say anything about rending not working with bio plasma, as I am building warriors with rending claws, bio plasma etc.

Instead, it says 'tyranids with rending claws gain the rending ability for ALL their attacks,' and in bio plasma it says you get at extra attack at duble I etc. But this is quite weird, because it specifically states that implant attack does not work with bio plasma, so this wouldn't make sense.

Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Bio plasma is a extra attack and does not increase your stat line like ST do there for can't be used to get another RC attack (RC attacks are via your stat line). It is a one off attack (per assault phase) which gets worked out before all other due to the double I rule. I can see what you mean from reading the write ups but most people would play as above.
    If it lives it will be consumed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, that clears it up. I'll just play the way you said, because the rules are quite fuzzy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    168 (x5)

This was cleared up in the old codex so I don't see why it would change. "Oh yeah and that last fire bolt had claws on it so your librariun dies"

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

+ Reply to Thread