Help Me - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help Me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how do people beat world eaters with orks?

my friend has decided to collect orks and we should be having a 2 on 2 battle. me and him vs 2 of my other mates. i am taking on necrons with my tau and he is taking on world eaters with his orks.

what should he do. any help is much appreciated. thanking you in advance.

Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are you going to be fighting together? or is it going to be 2 1v1 games going on at the same time. He might be able to take world eaters in hth with slugga boys. YOur Tau could help mow down some wolrd eaters, than orks can crush necrons in hth. Plus necrons have short range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try to take out any Khorn Beserkers or Bloodletters with shooting, they can be preety deadly. Also dont let a Bloodthister charge you. I especialy like driving around my fast attack all over the place and shooting at the big baddies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok it s a 2on2 battle on 1 big table.

i will try to kill as many as i can and that isnt too much of a problem i just need to know what his whole army should be like.

i dont know much about orks and he is he is quite new to 40k. so any other help is much appreciated.

thanks
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me tell ya sumfink bout da Orks...Ork is green an mean. We don like being weedy panzies. We jus hak an bash em wiv da choppa, stomp em wiv da kans an dreads...red truks go fasta den da rest so yoo kan get ta grips wiv em an use burnas on em...WAAAGH!
    That is all I can tell you about playing a foot slogger Ork army. Without knowing your army and your foes.
    Good luck.
    "Da Orks is da best cuz we ar ded ard an killy, mean, green, krumpin machines, hav da most dakka, da stompiest dreads, da shootiest gunz, da biggest bosses, an we uze choppas...WAAAGH!"
    Warlord Hakbash

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very simple depending on how many boyz you got you just swarm em. It worked for me and against me or you could just shoot the hell out of em with what ever weaponry you got.
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THEY DONT and if u play ork you really do need help becuase orks are homos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

orks are not homos they are a good army. now p*** off before the mods get you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

orks are not homos ok anyways now lets get back on topic
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:orange'>&quot;ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US&quot;</span></span>
    (raise fist in defiance)

<a href='http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/flash/allyourbase.swf' target='_blank'>http://www.allyourbasearebelongtous.com/fl...allyourbase.swf</a> this is so *****ing awesome&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Thnx Chaosbrynn

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

boyz in combat > berserkers in combat
    sheer numberz of boyz wit choppas > bloodletter (if orks charge first tho)
    warboss and nobz + boyz > bloodthirster(again only if u charge first)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast