Choosing a Flyer - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Canberra, Australia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

-1 (x0)

Choosing a Flyer

I have both the eldar related imperial armour books, and wish to get a flyer as a holiday project. I am torn as to what to get: the tank smashing nightwing, the infantry mincing void phoenix or the half way phoenix. Note the vampires are outside my budget. Does anyone have any experience using these (more than my few games of proxy)? I am probably leaning towards a standard phoenix at the moment.

Don't worry too much about life-it isn't permanent.

They say that a space marine is superhuman, a hundred times more powerful than a normal man. Mon-keigh, one hundred times zero is still zero.

Do you hear the screaming? Its Edward Scissorhands wanking...

2. Remove Advertisements

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

It all depends on who your majority opponets are and what they use. Do you face heavy vehicle armies? Get the nightwing. Do you face horde armies? Get the void pheonix. Or if your opponents use a bit of both, go for the reg. pheonix. Also take your playing style into account. Which is the bigger threat to your army? Tanks or infantry?
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

+ Reply to Thread