Hi Guys - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Hi Guys

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nice to meet everyone. Brand new to this forum. I'm starting my own Tyranid force; I aim to make them very much an indivdualist's army, with lots of conversions.

I'll be talking to you guys more soon

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

So what you wanna know? If people start telling you to get loads of Biovores dont do it go with lictors or zoanthropes
    What kind of conversions you hoping to do? Loads of retro 'nid and chaos spawn parts are quite cool
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

loads of bio-vores? you can only have 3, and i use 3 almost every game, if against Space marines i use 2 or 3 zoanthoropes, max of 3 once again, dont buy anything untill you have proxied alot. i still proxy most of my force! start with the battleforce. buy a tyrant and a carnifex. all online, dont be a slave to GW money hoarders, get your entire list together and buy in bulk to save shipping charges. some sites offer discounts on orders over ___$ buywarhammer.com is a good place to start. every dollar saved is another dollar for another day. i reccomend for your force a good supply of rippers. fnck spinegaunts, go for the rippers, they are much better, do the comparision by points relitive to attacks and wounds, i've repeated myself so many times, but look at the thread that says "whats your fave bug" and hear me blab about rippers and thier awesomeness. if you want to get started quickly and are too impatiant to create your list first then buy the battleforce. you can save 20 bucks at buywarhammer.com

about tyranids: good choice, tyranids are great for modeling and playing! hope you enjoy

Closed Thread