My new Craftworld - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

My new Craftworld

I have been doing USF and Khrone for a while now and wanted to switch over to a new Craftworld. Can you give details about the other craftworld, tatics that work, ones that dont and try to convince me into which would be the best to do. I kind of want one that is also good aginst tyranids and tau because my friends have them and I want to beat them :p

2. Remove Advertisements

New Jersey
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

106 (x6)

Biel-tan will give lots of aspect warriors but you'll almost always be outnumbered. Saim-hann if you like jetbikes/vypers and a really fast army. Alaitoc for snipers and scouts. Iyanden for rock hard troops and auto kill weapons.

Fluff answer: Iyanden, lots of wraithguard and wraithlord. Option to field 3 wraithlord as troops choices and i think their one of the better armies. The idea of a craftworld so desperate to defend themselves they use the spirits of the dead is just kind of intriguing.
    Playble answer: Biel-tan, you can tailor the army to your needs, and its colorful so no dull paint jobs. Plus I love my banshee force, and Dark Reapers are troops!
    40K-Beakies(9-14-4),Guard(4-7-2),Orks(34-12-11). FANTASY-Dwarves(15-6-7),Beasts (14-14-1), Skaven (17-17-10) DoC (6-1-2). CYGNAR (28-15-1)

+ Reply to Thread