Tau map symbols now complete - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    suf
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tau map symbols now complete

As I have said in a previous post, I was inspired by a thread (Warhammer 40K/Fantasy online battles powered by LO?) in the General and Off Topic Discussion forum and decided to describe a method of creating battle report maps like the ones used in White Dwarf. Specifically, because I have that software, I make them in PowerPoint.

I have now made the complete set of map symbols for Tau. (At least I think it is complete... :rolleyes: )

All this is available for public use at http://wh.kanakoto.net/map_general.htm.

One Necron guy is attempting to compile a Necron tactica using my symbols. Who does the same for Tau? :cool:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. Is it downloadable? I'd give you high honors if it became available to everyone. Nice job.
    "I'd rather fight 100 Hammerheads than 20 Battlesuits" -Vinnie, an Ultramarine.

*Remember to use the Reputation ability! Click the yellow star beneath a name on the left side!*

suf
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shas'O Briguy
    Cool. Is it downloadable? [...]
    Yes, it is downloadable and available for use, that is the purpose of the project! Just to repeat, the link is http://wh.kanakoto.net/map_general.htm, and the available symbol sets are found at the bottom of the page.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, cool. I just wrote up a battle report too... Thanks for all ytour effort.
    "I'd rather fight 100 Hammerheads than 20 Battlesuits" -Vinnie, an Ultramarine.

*Remember to use the Reputation ability! Click the yellow star beneath a name on the left side!*

+ Reply to Thread