Karandras - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karandras

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

198 (x7)

Ok. He has Scorpion Claw and Biting Blade and Crushing Blow.

Although he might strike last...... does this really mean that when he wounds (very likely) because of the biting blade, anything toughness 6 under it automatically dies because of the really high strength power attacks?

And he gets 6 str 9 attacks and 1 str 5 attack on the charge!!!!!!!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry if I have been too specific about stats so if I have please by all means delete parts of the post. I don't think i have because I have not given his baseline stats. (only whats he gets with all his wargear)

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Bogan
    Teno, you are so godlike I almost creamed my pants!
    Tenozuma - The Burninator... I came, I saw, I posted.
    Dark Eldar player.

Feel free to PM if you want any advice or help with anything.
    Assume everything I say has a "what I think" disclaimer.

Hang out with all the other Aussie and NZ members at The ANZAC Clan.
    Need advice, want to talk warhammer or just want a laugh? Come on LO Chat. http://www.librarium-chat.com/

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

88 (x3)

No, if he wounds with his biting blade he does not count as being strength 9(scorpions claw and crushing blow) - it is the scorpions claw that causes this effect, not the biting blade, and you cannot combine the effects of two different close combat weapons, so if you fought with his biting blade he would strike with his basic strength of X. Also, no, things under toughness 6 do not automatically die - he is not strength 10, which means he only instantly kills models of toughness 5 or less. But he is still an extremely good phoenix lord - combining his crushing blow ability with his biting blade means that he can end up with quite a few wounds on most basic troops or HQ choices with his fantastic initiative, and his scorpions claw is there to basically destroy things like dreadnoughts and high-toughness enemies at low initiative, so he doesn't get flattened on the first turn of combat.
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

+ Reply to Thread