Weekness aginst Khrone - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weekness aginst Khrone

What weekness do DE fear most when playing aginst Khrone?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing if we get our lord in it will be smooth sailing. also its spelt Weakness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just because of the irony: it's spelled "spelled", not spelt. Spelt is a short period of time or a short break from doing something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

And I believe "Khorne" not "Khrone."
    As Khorne is a marine army, I'm guessing DE fear Rapid firing bolters and heavy bolters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everybodys a cridic(I know I didnt spell it right okay) :rolleyes:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure if Khorne can even take heavy bolters -- regardless, I'd say few Khorne armies have any heavy bolters in them. Generally, they'll only have bolt pistols as well -- a Khorne berserker without a chainaxe is a waste of a berserker. And the more attacks the better...so no normal bolters either.

As far as DE weaknesses -- I've not played against DE much (only once, in fact, and it was a short game), but I think I know the general gist of the army.

A few things I might fear would be Khorne bikers (high mobility, high toughness, lots of attacks). Generally, a Khorne Lord can be treated a lot like a HT -- high toughness, high strength, ignores armor saves, decent number of attacks, good WS, can take flight...powerful but still vulnerable to your low AP/high str weapons.

Bloodletters or a Bloodthirster being summoned/hosted next to your units might be bad, since they both have decent saves and invulnerable saves, lots of attacks, high strength, and could more than likely hit your units with nary a scratch due to summoning.

Like I said, though -- those are just what I perceive as causing problems, since most of those units cause problems for most armies.
    Sithlet

With Oden On Our Side... The Doctor's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x3)

So are you just going into every army thread and asking this???

The main weakness I can think of is a lack or Armor.
    Half Gods are worshiped with Wine and Flowers. Real Gods are worshiped in Blood.

Blood for the Blood God! Beer for the Bronze Keg!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pound for pound point for point dark eldar CC units can go toe to toe with any other CC army. the shooty units weaken the CC army untill it gets too close and then our CC units lay the hurt down. watch your d prince get bogged down in a squad of wyches with a +4 invulnerable save. watch our incubi mow through your zerkers with a higher initiative and power weapons.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    116 (x4)

Quote Originally Posted by Menthalas
    just because of the irony: it's spelled "spelled", not spelt. Spelt is a short period of time or a short break from doing something.
    Just because I dislike it when people make pointless posts. He was correct in his use of the word spelt, the word spelled incidentally means EITHER to relieve someone from working for a short time (Jim spelled Mick) or to be under the effect of a magical spell (Tim was spelled) of course in the latter instance it is more common to see the use of the words bewitched and ensorcelled, however it is a correct use of spelled.

My definitions are for Queens English I.E. English from England, can't tell you about american english as things are spelt differently over there.

To avoid this itself being a pointless post I would like to add that Khorne is an army that has few things Dark Eldar fear, I would suggest being careful of allowing berserkers to hit your sniper squads and to send your wyches rather than your lord to tackle the chaos HQ (that way your lord can lay waste to the chaos troops).
    Last edited by karantalsis; July 14th, 2005 at 16:47.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont think De fear anything about khorne, other armies fear korne beserkers but there harmless to DE because they dont have bolters just CC weapon and bolt pistols which they have to get close to use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast