Battlewagon - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Battlewagon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Battlewagon

sup fellas.... NEW ORK WARBOZ HERE TO WHOOP SOM HUMI ASSES!

Think the battlewagon is worth it?

I was thinking bout a battlewagon w/ red paint job and turbo boostas + replacing one of the big shootas into a zapp + adding the 5 bolt on shootas + extra armor: would have a total of 163 pts

the idea here is to draw fire and to GIVE FIRE. I know Orks suck in firing but a tl big shoota has 56% in hitting, the zapp automatic in some cases, and the bolt on, well for the boys who r beeing transported.
    armour plates, to make it drive longer lol, paint job and boostas to go faster ofcourse. But the main idea is to draw fire from the regullar boyz!

also an idea is to place 20 truk boyz inside so if its destroyed da boyz will still be able to chargggeee!! :twisted:

tell me what you think!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the battle wagon, how strong is it? like the land raider?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Replace the two big shootas with twin linked rokkit launchas. That way it can take out some tanks with them. You also have the zzap gun too. 20 boys would prove usefull in it. I'm playing a speed freak army but don't have a battle wagon in the army though. I just made one for fun. Good idea for it, just use it for transporting boys or it's not that worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, most of your units have to slog it out on foot. I view anything that can give my troops a way to get into HTH faster than on foot benificial. Also, they have at least 'some' protection being in the vehicle. Is it a must buy for a small force? I'd say no. But for larger armies with lots of troops, this might be a good buy.

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend who plays orks kinda wants to make a battlewagon. wat would be the best way to make one in terms of looks
    <insert witty remark here>

Closed Thread