Do Orks Have To Be Green? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i ask this question because my bro who collects nearly ALL forces of disorder (chaos,orks,necrons etc...) have a couple of 'renegade' orks that are purple, blue and dark blue
    are they still playable?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont think the colour would affect how they play. it would be great if he worte some fluff about why they are green.

i dont know much about orks but maybe a warboss was doing some experiments but all that happened were they changed colour.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yea as 3k says Mad Docs are .................ammmmhhhhh a bit mad, you know anything could have happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    242 (x6)

Yea as 3k says Mad Docs are .................ammmmhhhhh a bit mad, you know anything could have happened.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could paint them any color it dosent mak a difrence they will still be the same

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chemical caveman why did you post twice and thats the one i was thinking of the mad doks not warbosses but as i said i dont know much about orks.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

242 (x6)

If you make some cool fluff about why they aren't green I expect it wouldn't be a problem... Some tourneys are very anal about fluff and colours so if the background story is good it might get by...

Maybe they live on a planet with some strange algae that has infected their bloodstream causing them to be purple?
    "We're the Death Korp of Krieg, son. Did you think that was just a pretty name? We never retreat. We fight and we die, that's the Krieg way."
    -Lieutenant Konarski at the Battle of Erebus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was considering paint mine Blue... Or red... Maybe yellow... Or you could just say they warpainted themselves all over because they don't worship gork and Mork... It'de be like a Rebel ork band...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hmm ill ask my brother...
    eeek...he says he done it because he didnt have green avaliable.. <_< :blink: :ph34r:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

in the game warcraft there are chaos ors that turned red and are stronger and stuff. because they were working on sumoning the evil chaos peoplez and that was their gift.

00:12:50-) (+Hard_Aun|sleepage) anyway, three months back i got out of bed and came downstairs loud, fast and naked with a club

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast