Broodlord wierd conversion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Broodlord wierd conversion

Hey guys how are you? This is the first Nid for my new army.

Its the broodlord.

Inquisitor Nodel

He is an inquisitor who grafted his shattered body onto a tyranid warrior. My force is designed around this guy marshalling a tyranid force to his will in order to combat xenos threats and those within the order who consider his methods a little excessive.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    222 (x7)

Thats amazing! Great basing effects, too!
    I like the fluff you came up with for it, although it's slightly unorthodox. :cool:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Model but i find it a little strange.And I am a big big fan of the nid models so the face is a little weird.Special fluff to, But my problem is like that the broodlord can be the only synapse creature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why can the brood lord be the only synapse creature? (oh i have cunning plans for my hive tyrant my friend)

Its going to have a lot of "implants" and as Nodel spent 30 years with this thing breaking its will its currently more loyal to him then the hive mind (mostly because he found the part of its brain that connects it to higher Nids) But its now his pet (as far as the imperium is concerned) and his closest friend and confidant (as far as he is concerned).

Im planning on giving this guy a 12" wingspan

Im adding a few more picks so you can see his back. Eventually im going to give him 2 servo skulls using the genestealer skulls from the genestealer sprue which ill use to explain away his huge initiative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Stealer retinue is up now, no link im lazy no converson on these unfortunately but a stealer standard bearer and sarge will be included in each brood late one when i have some more modeling time.

+ Reply to Thread