TONS of CHEAP CHEAP GROTS GW loophole. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TONS of CHEAP CHEAP GROTS GW loophole.

I think I found a really good way to get a ton of grots really cheap and heres how: The snotling models for fantasy works, you get 15 of them for 10 dollars, and they are smaller but not that much smaller, and if you mix them in with the regular grots from 40k no one can tell the difference.

The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My Spotify

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    129 (x8)

Aren't the snotlings like... stuck together on their base so you'll have to cut them out one and one? http://uk.games-workshop.com/storefr...142&orignav=13 If you are refering to these models at least.

Edit: Oh, if you search for snotlings in the online store you find separate ones, cheap too! This might be a good idea to mix them with normal grots.
    Warhammer Fantasy: Warriors of Chaos, High Elves
    Warhammer 40k: Eldar, Space Marines, Orks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea those are the ones Im talking about, the link you gave me shows them all in one base but the snotlings are all individual and not stuck together.
    The Predator Lingers forth. Suddenly the sound of several wipping sounds can be heard far off into the distance, a second later the once mighty Predator ignited with flames. "Sir what was that" The srgt replied "Its those damn Broadsides"

Hear the wip, fear the Broadside.
    Tau 2-2
    Guard 26-45

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i,ve done that, but for a fantasy goblin army...there are actually a lot of different types, have you seen the one with the watering can?

+ Reply to Thread